As residents of Longview, if for whatever reason you choose to rent a home rather than buy, you should not have to trade off enjoyment of your home and lifestyle just because you’re renting. Pristine Property Management has developed a strong business as a Longview rental property management resource because we consider our tenants as important customers deserving of top level rental property tenant services. While we need property owners and high quality homes in our inventory, they’re just half of the big picture. Without quality tenants, we couldn’t continue to command a top level position in Longview rental property management. You’re important to us and to our property owners, and we prove it with services designed to make your time with us both satisfying and free of property management and maintenance stress.
Rental Homes Payment Procedures
Pristine Property Management wants to make payment of your property rent as convenient as possible. We all have enough hassles in our daily home and work lives, so we want to help you to get your rent paid with minimal hassle.
Rents are due the first day of each month. Please refer to late payment schedule in your individual lease. There is more than one way to pay your rent:
- mail a check to 107 Magnolia Lane, Longview, TX 75605
- deliver a check to the night box at the same address
- pay online by registering for the online payment service (please contact an agent for instructions)
We want you to enjoy your free time, and we’re making it as easy as possible to pay your property rent.
Tenant Application – Apply Today!
Pristine Property Management is recommended by our tenants to their friends for many reasons, not the least of which is how we strive to provide top–notch tenant services in the most convenient ways for our customers. It starts at the beginning, with this online rental application and instructions.
The first link will provide an application your can fill out in PDF format. If you have already submitted a property specific application that we emailed to you skip this step. You can return it via fax, email, or drop it by the office. Please try to fill in EVERY applicable information field, as it causes delays when we must follow up to get this information. Also, a separate application must be completed for each resident over 18 years of age. Thanks!
Move–in and Move–out Procedures
Attention to detail in handling tenant move–in and move–out from our real estate rental properties is for the benefit of both owners and tenants. Misunderstandings are avoided by following our well–defined procedures.
- Tenants can move in on the first date in their lease, stated to be move–in date.
- Tenants are provided a move in inventory/condition sheet to complete upon move–in and return to the manager.
- Note any property maintenance problems you see during this walk–through.
- The same form will be used at move–out to note any damage that isn’t considered “normal wear and tear,” so noting everything you see at move–in is best.
- Pictures speek a thousand words… tenants are welcome to submit pictures as well.
- Please note this is not a repair request; it simply documents the property condition.
- Tenants must have all personal items out of the property and off the premises by the end of the last day of the lease. Any personal items left in the property will be disposed of by management as they see fit. There could be charges against deposits if there is a cost involved in disposal.
- An itemization of your security deposit as well as any refundable portion of the deposit will be sent to the address the tenant provides within 30 days of move out.
Please read your lease carefully, as the lease document is the binding process for move–in and move–out, and there could be new procedures not shown here.
INVENTORY AND CONDITION SHEET
Protect your deposit… make sure and complete an Inventory and Condition form within 10 DAYS OF MOVE IN!
LEASING CRITERIA PRISTINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS. EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE BY A CASE
1. Job verification
2. Debt to income ratio of 40% or better
3. Good or no credit. Good credit would be signified as more positive accounts than negative
within the last three years.
4. Verifiable and positive rental history with someone other than a family member.
5. All properties require rental insurance
Deposits and fees:
1. Security deposits vary based on the property but are typically between $500-$1000.
2. Application fee is $30 per adult occupant.
3. Pet fees are typically $350 per pet.
4. Any pet over 20 lbs must be approved by a manager.
5. Limit of 2 pets unless approved by a manager.
1. Within 24 hours of paying the application fee and being approved the deposit is due to hold the
2. Rent and other fees must be paid in full prior to getting keys.
PRISTINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THESE GUIDELINES AT ANYTIME.
Pristine Property Management
I was referred to Pristine Properties by Ramsey Real Estate. They spoke very highly of this company and they could not have been more accurate. I called them not knowing anything about property management or leasing my home and had an interview the next day with a full explanation of what to expect.
The following day I signed on with them, they showed my house and secured a tenant within 48 hours! I look forward to working with them for a very long time. Sincerely, Melissa Morton Longview, TX
This team of ladies (2 of them) are awesome. They are motivated, honest and will take care of you whether you are looking for rental property for you or your family or needing someone to promote your property or properties.
Lynn Maupin and her staff are excellent to deal with and handle any problems that arise with my properties. I appreciate the professionalism they show with managing my property.
I highly recommend them to handle your property management needs.